We can help you process an Australian Student visa which will allow you to stay in the country for the duration of the course of your choosing. An Australian Student visa also allows you to get in and go out of Australia several times. You can bring your dependent family members which would let them stay in the country in the same length as you.
The first step in getting a Student visa is for you to be accepted or invited by the school of your choice and you must have the necessary paperwork ready before applying. You must also prove that you can fund your education and stay for the whole duration of your course. Moreover, a migrant who has a Student visa are allowed to work 20 hours per week. Apply Now
To obtain an Australian Student Visa (subclass 500), you need to meet certain requirements set by the Australian Department of Home Affairs. Here are the general requirements for an Australian Student Visa:
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE):
- You must have a valid Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from an Australian educational institution. This confirms that you have been accepted into a registered course or program of study.
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE):
- You must demonstrate that you have a genuine intention to study in Australia temporarily and that your primary purpose is to gain a quality education. This assessment considers various factors such as your circumstances in your home country, immigration history, and future career plans.
- Financial Capacity:
- You need to provide evidence of sufficient funds to cover your tuition fees, living costs, and any accompanying family members’ expenses (if applicable). The specific amount required may vary depending on the duration of your course and your location in Australia.
- English Language Proficiency:
- Most students need to meet the English language proficiency requirements by providing evidence of achieving specified scores in English language tests like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Academic, or equivalent.
- Health and Character Requirements:
- You must meet certain health standards by undergoing a medical examination conducted by a panel physician approved by the Australian government.
- You must also meet character requirements, which may include obtaining police clearance certificates from the countries you have lived in for a certain period.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC):
- You must have health insurance coverage known as Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your stay in Australia. This covers medical and hospital expenses.
- Age Limitations:
- There is no specific age limit for student visa applicants. However, if you are under 18 years old, you must have appropriate accommodation, support, and welfare arrangements in place.
It’s important to note that the requirements and conditions for the Student Visa can vary based on your country of origin, the type and duration of your course, and other factors.
Springfield & Ipswich Branch:
75 Angelica Avenue,
Spring Mountain QLD 4300.
Disclaimer: Please note that all the information on this website only serves a guide. For more accurate and updated information about this visa, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our office for details.